Wednesday 18 September 2013

The hazards of exchanging keys

@ N ~ OK, so this story isn't even mine. But I just have to share it with you.

A friend of mine dabbles a bit in online dating - I can't tell if he's been more or less succesful with it than I have, but he did date this one girl for a couple of months.  It ended recently, so he went over to her house to exchange keys (back).

And collect stuff he had lying around her house.

Here is the list - I kid you not:

Listerine
Meat thermometer
Handcuffs
and, well, keys.


2 comments:

N said...

I just...I can't...I'm sooo not sharing the mental images that went through my head when I read that list! Bwahahahahaha! Excellent!!

The Blogless Sister said...

I know, right? One of my other friends said "can't make that shit up" and she's totally right :-)